wanted cheap metal pedals

MarinMartin

Marin Fan
hey guys, due to unforeseen financial circumstances it looks like Im no longer going to be able to get a decent rigid :cry: so am going to be sticking with my trusty old stonebreaker steed.

just noticed the old plastic pedals are on their last legs so has anyone got any cheap (around a fiver) metal pedals that would fit an old Giant stonebreaker. not really worried about design and not getting my hopes up but just thought I would ask as around the fiver mark is literally all I can afford to spend right now. (no money coming in), if not then no worries, I'll use some other plastic ones I have home here but really want metal ones if possible.

cheers everyone.

I've got a set you can have for postage. I bought them as a pair but despite looking the same, they are slightly different. Black metal cages, silver bodies. Bearing good if memory serves.

cheers ishaw they sound alright. to be honest anything will do, going to be riding it a lot more so need to know the pedals arent gonna give way :LOL:

as long as they look nearly the same they'll be fine. if you could find the postage cost and let me know that would be brilliant. not in a rush for them and wont be online tomorrow so best bet will be to private message me and I'll reply when I get back on a computer.

if you could check that the bearing is still good that would be awesome as well.

cheers

Martin, I have some V8 type copies with super smooth bearings for £5. Can bring them Sunday for you to have a look?

cheers for the offers guys but just found a set of pedals lying around I forgot I had :LOL:

dont know how to delete the post.

Back