So its goodbye from a Galaxy Pro and hello Xperia

legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Many people develop quite a relationship with their phones, me included although I'm not the sort to be texting and walking down the high st. So, after two years , my first phartsmone is on its way to silicon heaven with a salute and full military honors

My first use of tethering, proper GPS maps, fast internet, iTunes content on a none Apple product (just drag & drop!) and just all round reasonableness. We just didnt get on at first but soon bonded, making my old Sony C903 seem like a 3210.

GALAXY-Pro-Product-Web.jpg

So as the sun sets on the Samsung, its hello Xperia... I've had Sony phones since 2000 and just like being sideways from the iPhone/ Galaxy crowd

The new one is the Xperia T - quite solid compared to others. I just couldnt get on with the Galaxy SIII or S4 so lets hope the new phone is up to the job!

sony-xperia-t.jpg

And lets not forget some old friends:

Sony_CMD_Z5.jpg

sonyz7.jpg

just gone from a blackberry to an xperia sp (thanks Neill) me lurving the phone, although i do miss the real keyboard on tberry, at least people will stop laughing at me for a while.

and everyone knows that samsungs are for girls

i used to ride a Nokia...6000 something or other, was totally blown away by the 1.3mp camera and the 64Kb memory car that could hold a couple of songs!
Got a Sony K850i 5Mp camera and 500Mb card, Woooo it was amazing (still the best camera I have ever actually owned), then moved to a W995 with the 8Mp and 8Gb card... great phone.
Got an Xperia S last year.. not so good, 12Mp, is ok, but not so happy with the 32Gb actually being 25, and the longer I have it the slower it gets. GF has an Arc S which is better.
So yeah I like sony phones and S matches my TV.

Haven't charged my ibone for nearly 8 weeks, mainly cos I've not been at work. It's proven very liberating and when the contract ends in August I won't be getting another. Been carrying one for 2 decades in case of an emergency that never came.

Back