Air based 100mm fork needed. Watchagot

Ruscoe

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi,
Think i am being a little unrealistic in terms of price, however its worth asking. I would like a set of Reba or similar forks for my wifes bike. If not Reba they need to be air and not coil forks, travel needs to be 120mm max really and no less then 100. Standard QR please. I am looking to pay £100 tops for a decent set of forks. This would need to include postage if you live miles away. I am based in Gloucestershire willing to travel within reason.

£58 gets you a pair of really good condition manitou scarabs the air one's post mount disc tab if your interested il get pic's and steerer length.

Interested mate, could you PM me more details. i have not heard of the Scarab before. Any pics and further details welcome

Just got pic's mate here http://s957.photobucket.com/user/cannon ... ke%20parts there skarebs not skarabs lol there from 04 had bugger all use and kept inside (not the shed). The seals are in perfect condition and so are the stanstions there is also no play what so ever. They work perfectly and the steerer is 175mm and 1/18th they were removed new off the bike in 04 after 2 rides as I went sids.

Back