The BMX Introduce Yourself Here Thread

Hello everyone. I found this group while searching for info on a GT Hybrid bike a friend gave to me. I'm 37 and grew up riding GT and Mongoose bmx bikes. The odd diamondback and redline. However I met a Haro rep/rider and had only rode their bikes until my neighbor moved away. Then I stopped riding all together. Now. I'm looking for something to ride along the beach or with friends in the mountains.
My names Felix. I love football ( the one played with the round ball and no hands), playing pool/Billiards and Origami. Cheers.

Hello, new here and am suposed to be getting a specialized A1 fatboy as soon as a friend of mine decides to give it to me

Welcome in guys

there are lots of different sorts of bmx form different years - is there any thing that you have seen that you like the look of and we can go from there ;)

it's never easy waiting for some thing that some one else doesn't use but won't quiet let go of yet :LOL:

cheers B ;)

Hi all,

built a few bikes over the last few years, just finished one which is under wraps.

The last one i built won bike of the show at MK12 and another finished 2nd in the street class.

Just found my password for this forum so have been off of it for a couple of years.

Andy

Back