The last bike I'll ever own.

Marker, if you're going to p*** on my chips, at least have the decency to quantify! (I would like to know, all comments taken on board)

Thanks others, trying to keep it as subtle as a gold & silver bike can be! (e.g discounted idea of gold Hope F20 pedals!)

..and I made that cat station, for an office worker I was chuffed ;-)

I has the decency to show my appreciation when the bike looked great but those new gold additions look tacky

BITD I had some of the Hope rotors with lightning flashes cut in them, which were pretty trick, light as they were very thin too. A pal of mine had his name cut in both front and back too!

That's looking pretty trick Rich - I likes the gold too (aaaaarrrr!) so why not go for it with the gold Hope hub wheels. :cool:
Never sold on the looks of those snowflake series cranks though so perhaps some nice XT M737 cranks which gives you a great excuse for some champagne gold Pace rings !

What are those pedals btw ? I like them.

Thanks very much, although I'm rethiking the bar end plus and head cap..something just doesn't seem right about them - looks a bit try too hard?! Happy with everything else.

Pedals are DMR vaults with gold pins; grippy as anything but mercilessly remove excess shin with any errors!

Next job is get the cabling done properly with some hope & magura cable guides - don't want to change the running gear just yet as it's running too nice, but I know what you mean!

I like it and a Pace is on "The List" at some point but with regards to your thread title i have to say i think thats a load of balls ;) i said the exact same thing about my old Stars and Bars Kona Hot. Until i sold it. Then i did buy it back again but now its gone again to pastures new and i doubt i'll ever find it again. HT123 if you're out there i still love you and miss you :D

Back