Elevation 12,000 !!!

Elev12k

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
The 3rd one I see for sale ever (the 2nd for sale I bought ;) )

Elev12k

fe_3.JPG

Not mint, but it is one.

- Melvin

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It is a first modelyear, 1993 frameset. It is like this one tested:

KogaRDGStest720.jpg

KogaRDGStest2720.jpg

Unlike my 1995 one it has the Hardtlite (steel) rear. Heavier than alloy, but of course also more undestructable. Rear shock is Yamaha, front forks is from Showa (Japanese, they also did the Tiogas).

- Melvin

A lot happened in the very last hour

So, now people have to again wait a few years for the next one popping up :mrgreen:

No. I know several more who want one and they should get the chance too :mrgreen:

Hi P20,

It is a bit difficult to determine the correct marketvalue with only 3 sold the last years.

The German one that sold 2-3 years ago through ebay went for 850, if I remember correctly. It was complete and original, except the for XTR cantis that were replaced by blue HS22s and other tires. Decals were missing, but overall condition seemed good.

My SkyExpension isn't a good example for determining value.

With this Elev12k: I learnt that a few people from Europe were very upset because for some reason their bids didn't make it through. Hence probably it is indeed cheap.

I know the buyer & I am looking forward to when he has the bike finished.

- Melvin

Back