Evening rides

Will you be allowed out Sunday morning Chris ? I'm not sure I dare ask if I am . Might be on satday night after tea tho .

I'm not out sun as far as I know, got a stall to help setup I think, kids are off to the grandparents for the day. So I might go riding if I'm not needed for a bit.

Roll up, roll up for the Wednesday night ride in your local

- Welton, East Yorkshire at 7:00 for a 10 to 15 mile jolly.

- Somewhere in deepest darkest Doncaster at a similar time if they are riding.

----

Anyone fancy either
ride to South Cave woods, and back
Or
Down through plantation, along the Humber, tide should be low, pop over the bridge and back. Could grab a pint at any pub along the way.

I fancy Cave woods and back Woo Dale and Mount Airy were covered in mist this morning and looked lovely!

I thought of staying off road thorough Wauldby up the chalk path then tarmac to the footpath near High Hunsley. Take the footpath to the airfield then do Mount Airy and Woodale etc in reverse to our usual route? Means climbing Spout but everyone seems to love that now anyway ;)

The joys of having 5 or 6 spare front wheels actually. The one chosen is a bit egged and I cannot true it for the same reason I cannot do your rear wheel. But it matches the rear rim and that is of course more important.

Wish the spokey would hurry up!

Can we run into spook wood or whatever the south cave one is called instead as i want to show you that most excellent single track bit. Will not add much time on.

Back