hi i have for sale a lotus sport carbon bike

andylotus

Dirt Disciple
have for sale a lotus sport carbon bike brought few years ago at a car boot have hade this siting in my shed for some years now tought to look these bikes up and i understand they are very rare its got all the oringianl parts such as rock shock forks hydrolic v brack at the back but the only thing missing is the wheels i have done alot of research over the past few days and i no it was around 3000 pound back in 1992 im open to offers and welcome to viewings not stupid offers i have rang some bike shops and been told it is extremly rare hope to here back for you thanks.

hey andy,

welcome to the site but . . .

a few points, you're describing a mountain bike but you're posting in the road bike section, but also you need to post in the 'mtb for sale' section as you're obviously trying to sell the bike.

all adverts need a price otherwise they will be locked.

regarding the bike itself, without pictures no one will know which exact model it is, if it is the actual carbon fibre monocoque frame it may be worth good money, if it's a british eagle with lotus sport slapped on it then not very much by comparison.

please take some pictures, decide on a price and put the advert with a description in the "mtb for sale section"

cheers
:)

Back