Mountain Mayhem 2013 - The Final Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be there about 12:00ish if someone can save me some space will have the bar open for about 1:00
Cheers
Spence

I'll be dropping in around lunchtime tomorrow, for a recce and to drop a stem off drop Dan (Cannondale King), so I'll be looking out for the RB banners.

If people are getting in early doors be good if they might be able to grab some space in the main camping area somehow or other. Do aim be be down as close to 9am as poss but not sure if I can get everything I need sorted tonight...

Have a good weekend everyone, hope the weather is good for you. Look forward to seeing the pics when you all return.

Im gonna try to be there for 10am. :? Ill be in a Sky van..loading up tonight for a 7am start.......hopefully.

:cool:

Due to techical problems called a oil pump i will not be there till tomorrow. dont say a word

thanks andy

any123":c8dagck5 said:
Due to techical problems called a oil pump i will not be there till tomorrow. dont say a word

thanks andy

First rule of intruding....lubrication

Aiming to be there mid afternoon once alternative transport has been arranged......the retro exhaust on my Retro car has blown a large leak :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back