Are these Hubs Blue or Turquoise?

Krause":1db8oywu said:
RadNomad":1db8oywu said:
I probably should of been more specific :p

I know what the color Turquoise is, and that the item in the sale isn't truly "Turquoise" in color.

Chris King had 2 blues, 1 dark navy, and one lighter that they called turquoise, even though it was the same color blue that most every other company simply called "blue". When some talks about a turquoise Chris King part, they are talking about that color (The blue that is not navy), even though its not truly turquoise in color.

Because of that it is often mislabeled in sales, often just referred to as blue, and since this picture looked closer to other other turquoise Chris King items then the cobalt colored navy blue they have, I figured id ask opinions here :D

Ahh OK then. I wasn't attempting to teach you what turquoise looks like, the comparison pictures was my way of voting "blue" since when viewed next to turqouise (in this case the 1995 Kona colour called "turqouise metallic", presumably a reasonable comparator) the hub looks decidedly blue. The opinions you sought are, including the ebay seller, so far: Blue=5, Turqouise=0. Some people might be colour blind though :p

Yeah I'm going to go with Blue then and forget about them then. :)
I was probably seeing a bit of what I was hoping to see in them :LOL:
Finding this last rear Turquoise CK Disc hub is turning into a way bigger PITA then I would of guessed.

Thanks

Whenever I take a pic of a turquoise h2o bottle cage, it always looks darker and more blue than the turquoise it is in the flesh??

Back