RST Mozo PRO upgrades?

Bullpup

Senior Retro Guru
I've seen a few references to upgrading these but can't find anything concrete.

Does anyone have a "how to guide" please?

Many thanks

I have had several pairs of mozo pros. Have u got the 3.5,s or 4.5's. One upgrade to do is change mcu stack one side for a spring. The other either change to coil or take stack out and remove the rubber stop in the spring. There is different colour elastomers, blue = soft yellow = hard. Easy to strip/rebuild, undo 5 mm bolts at bottom and lowers come away. Circlip pilliars are need to take compression rods out, regrease o rings lightly. Forks boots can stay on in winter as seals are crap and let water and mud in but not needed in summer.

Hope that helps

something i found, the air damping system works best if well cleaned and greased well. i think they seal better with a good coat of grease.
also its worth making sure they are setup with short springs at the bottom because with elastomers at the bottom the elastomer seals against the face of the compression rod which has the air damping on the top end of it.
you can take Mozo pro´s up to 5 inch travel with the compression rods out of set of high 5 forks. not that they ever really got a full 5 inches of travel..

Thanks for the advice. I don't have any yet but unusually for me I thought I would look before I leap...

Back