Tizumo's feedback

Lovely M735 front mech, super quick delivery. Same as previous poster, 3 days, how do they do that? :D

Timo send me an adaptor for disc brakes - now I will can fit my old Formulas to my old Judy :)
really fast international deliverance (Parcel posted at Monday arrives at Friday!) great communication (transaction updated step by step via PM)
Thanks for help Timo!
Marcin

Awesome bloke. Sold me his very rare headset and packed it, shipped it extemely well and quickly.

A big thanks Timo.

Bought some alloy derailleur jockeys from Tizumo,great communication and speedy delivery,good to deal with.
Thank you very much.
:D

Gold trader status deserved, top man, very happy with my Ringle skewers. Postage from Finland was quicker than some UK postage I've had before!

Cheers :)

Timo sold me a front mech at cost of postage due to there being a little play in it - it arrived quickly and safely and I am very happy with it - it's in better condition than expected. Cheers, Mark

Bought some NOS Raceface lovliness from Tizumo
Good comm's, package arrived well packed and fast, I can easily recommend the man :D
Thank's Timo, much appreciated! :cool:

Got a nice Syncros chainring from Timo yesterday. Good communication, well packed and quickly delivered. Thanks man!

Latest posts

Back