Cannondale Scalpel 2011 - XX - sub 20lbs target build

Re: Cannondale Scalpel 2011 - BIG update - 28/05/13

mattone0":25who48c said:

Nice looking Scalpel you have there and sensible choice of X0 too. Thats the previous model isn't it as the rear end looks different or is that the aluminium frame design ? If so then more rear travel though I remember 100mm as opposed to 80mm, how does that feel as I barely notice mine is working other than the o-ring on the shock moves so it obviously is !

Hi yes the earlier model, its a great bike to ride, very responsive, have yet to put it through a rigorous ride as i may sell it, so want to keep it in good nick, what do you think i could get for it?

mattone0":294y3m3n said:
Hi yes the earlier model, its a great bike to ride, very responsive, have yet to put it through a rigorous ride as i may sell it, so want to keep it in good nick, what do you think i could get for it?

Tricky to say what its worth as have not seen many sold and yours, like mine, is not a standard bike. Often not what its worth but more what someone will pay for it as a complete bike. It will always be worth more if you split the parts and sell separately and you can get an idea of that by looking for previous ads.
But why sell as its a lovely bike - you should keep it and ride it. I won't be selling mine as there's nothing I can think of that would win out in ride, looks, weight and comfort for even double the money.

Latest posts

Back