WANTED - Screws for campagnolo toe clip

RuiRoseno

Dirt Disciple
Hello, I am looking for screws for campagnolo toe clips (chorus version like this one below)
I think the screw is an M4 8 or 9mm but I've bought some and none matches the original ones, either in quality or fit.
8461933316_bf3bd0a05a_z.jpg

this screws are not the same that fit non aero pedals.

Can anyone help me where to get at least 2 or 4 screws?

Hi there,

When you say the new bolts don't match the old, do you mean the thread count? Because if so, and if there appear to be more threads per cm than a normal M4, then the pedals could need Imperial bolts which are now obsolete... Had a similar problem finding replacement adjustment screws for a 1st generation Suntour Superbe rear derailleur, which also took Imperial. After a couple of weeks searching high and low and not finding anything I just bought some regular M4 bolts and screwed them in as straight as possible, changing the derailleur's threads in the process. Bit of a hack job but they work and I can now replace the screws with any regular bolt.

Just a heads up, hopefully someone will have some spare bolts somewhere though :) best of luck!

PS those are some really purdy pedals...

they match the thread so I think they are M4 but the head don't fit quite well as the campagnolo ones. and the overall finishing is not the same.

I have several pairs of these and they all have nuts on the underside. I had to replace one of the plates above the clips. I bought a "Campag" pack which contained 2 screws and nuts, you are welcome to them if you want.

Roger.

roger":2p7gxwmh said:
I have several pairs of these and they all have nuts on the underside. I had to replace one of the plates above the clips. I bought a "Campag" pack which contained 2 screws and nuts, you are welcome to them if you want.

Roger.

Hello how much do you want for the bolts and nuts?
Thanks

Back