new project: restore a battered Klein Attitude

So you decided to go with Painted Desert. Good choice! ;-)

....well come on then........show us some more pics... :)

mkaavin":3he3l4jt said:
Debossed?

Yep, debossed!
This frame was repainted by etoe...

Coral Reef is now resurrected to Painted Desert, here complete:

ETOE did a very nice job!
I have an original Attitude Painted Desert to compare and it comes pretty close.
I think the repaint is a bit more vibrant and shiny.
Also the original dark red is a little more towards purple/aubergine color but I think that is even better than the original!

Gee, looking back to the photo's at the time I got this bike and its current condition I am very happy!
:D

obi-wan-mtb":18fjj2x1 said:
mkaavin":18fjj2x1 said:
Debossed?

Yep, debossed!
This frame was repainted by etoe...

Coral Reef is now resurrected to Painted Desert, here complete:

ETOE did a very nice job!
I have an original Attitude Painted Desert to compare and it comes pretty close.
I think the repaint is a bit more vibrant and shiny.
Also the original dark red is a little more towards purple/aubergine color but I think that is even better than the original!

Gee, looking back to the photo's at the time I got this bike and its current condition I am very happy!
:D

Well, you should be because it looks fantastic! :)

It's difficult for me to see the exact colors but it seems good from where I'm sitting.

So what's next? So far this looks like an excellent start on a build thread.... ;-)

At first glance I was thinking this is looking easy, then WOW..... I have always like these bikes and paint jobs, hope you get it done!

OH, never mind, I didn't realized it was an old thread and you moved on. Nice replacement!

Back