Marzocchi 55r forks. Open bath conversion. 150mm - 70mm

nomis123

Retro Newbie
Feedback
View
Hi

Here are my marzocchi 55r forks for sale. there in pretty good condition, and work superbly. i currently have them set at low travel and fairly high pressure and they have been fine for a few months.

They are really a superb set of forks, there great for foot jams and the like.

Im just looking for something different after having them since around November.

They have been converted to open bath damping because they had started to hydrolock, this is bad but converting the forks to open bath improves the damping from standard anyway, so really there working better than new!

They are air with spring assist but can be ran without the spring in if you wish.

Technical spec's:

- 160mm Travel
- R (Rebound Adj)
- AIR-PL (Air Preload)
- Aluminum Steer Tube
- 35mm Alloy Stanchions
- 6” Post Mount (Max Disc 8”)
- 20mm QR Torque Axle

These are a really good set of forks for anyone from a freeride rider, to a DH rider to a dirt jumper or someone who rides park.

As stated above you tell me what travel you want them at and i will provide them at that travel with a fresh service (all new oils and grease, and will replace o-rings where neccisary)

Only looking to sell as i want a change, i will however swap for : RockShox argyle 409's, RockShox argyle 318's, RockShox argyle rct, RockShox pike (air), fox 36, or a manitou circus expert.

£140

Thanks for looking, pm me with question's, queries and anything.

Thanks

Simon

p4pb9381175.jpg

p4pb8951706.jpg

p4pb8951702.jpg

Back