eBay seller Cyclesofcinderford2011

Kona lover

Retro Guru
Hi All

Has anyone had any dealings with the above seller? I've ordered a pair of splashback tyres and they are a week overdue. I've contacted them asking when I could expect delivery and on Friday had a message back saying they would check with the courier and get back to me. I've heard nothing since.

Anyone else used them?

Cheers

Matt

Little update.

I sent another message this afternoon and have had a reply saying to get in touch if I haven't received the splashbacks by the end of the week.
I'll update if and when they come.

Thanks for the link, same price I paid hope they come soon - I'm waiting for them so I can do a build thread on my 92 Explosif :(

Bullpup":3i7cga9q said:
I would open a dispute now and cancel it if/when they arrive.

It's amazing how things start turning up or refunds are made once disputes are opened. Shame not everybody on Ebay operates to a reasonable standard/timescale and users seem to have far more 'deaths in the family' etc. Maybe all my stuff comes from Midsomer? ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back