Sherwood Pines - Sunday 12th May

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is interested I have a 1990 Alpinestars frame and fork that I was karmad I could bring. I only need to make back the money it cost to for the nos headset, seatpost and stem.

If theres no interest on here today I wont bring it as room may be an issue in Spudlys van.

There will be loads of room for a frame chris, where there's a will, there's a way lol

Well it's been raining here now all day and after a short break we now have Hail ! So we had our summer last week and the UK is back in flood mode again ready for the inevitable moment when we are told that despite the weather the reservoirs are dry.
I suppose it's just the warm up for Mountain Mayhem where this year I am tempted to ride round in a wetsuit and Snorkel combo.
On the positive side ( I say that word through gritted teeth and it repels me like garlic to a Vampire ) the Pines are well drained ,the ground is sand and pebbles so other than rain gear it will be great to ride still.

chrisv40":3fxays69 said:
If anyone is interested I have a 1990 Alpinestars frame and fork that I was karmad I could bring. I only need to make back the money it cost to for the nos headset, seatpost and stem.

If theres no interest on here today I wont bring it as room may be an issue in Spudlys van.

Why you no keep ?

Fiddled with my brakes, and threw some gt85 on the chain on the kona and im all ready to go!

Oh and grabbed a few of my bikes and test fitted them in the back of the van with the rear seats in place...

null_zpsc2c843b5.jpg

null_zps879f18d8.jpg

Three all fitted with room to spare, im sure four will go in aswell once ive got that last seatbelt sorted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back