probably nothing interesting but...? (edit: kona?)

jaypee":15n918xc said:
Studying law, all the dull procedural bits, horrible! Hence regular distractions.

As is my boy! (at leicester) Best of luck with it. If it doesn't work out you can always run a bike shop!

Haha cheers, I know which I'd prefer!

Hope all going well for your son and he's enjoying it. It's a lot of work, but then I'm trying to fit it round three kids, a wife and a full time job!

Looks like a 89/90 model from the length of the head tube and the angle of the forks, and the fact it has a rear canti ;)

Maybe lava dome? Looks somewhere between the two, these are 90s from thr catalogue on here:-
2-1_zps39602fdb.jpg

Seat post binder is on the wrong side for an early 90's Kona, the mags always made a big thing of it as it was more difficult for mud to get into the seat tube on a Kona. My vote goes for BSO with a straight fork.

Carl.

OK probably going a bit too 'flights of fancy' here but looking at the top of the seat tube looks to me like some external butting going on there, also the drop-outs with cut outs don't say BSO to me, is it just possible someone might have converted an 88' with canti mounts, seen loads of disk conversions on later frames :?: :oops:

Or the seat tube cracked and was cut down - looks a little shorter.

Doesn't look BSO to me - maybe not kona though either.

Latest posts

Back