My aluminium bike I made in 1984 ----Plus restoration

Beautiful, stunning etc, any words I post would still fall short of doing it justice.
A very deserving winner of any class.
Glad to see the velodrome is still open after the hassle of a couple of years ago.
Now for the ride report ;)

Jamie

No more words to add as Im lost for them, to think you actually made this is incredible its off the scale for me, Im a detail freak but this is stratospheric! the polished seat cluster......do you sell framed prints? Well done, Im off to bed now in the UK with a big smile on my face!
Darren :D :D

Wow! I love the little details such as the rear brake cable emerging from the seat lug and the cable sheath mount for the RD on the chainstay. Wonderful, wonderful build...

Riding the bike again, I had forgotten how nice this bike is to ride having not been out on it for almost a year,wil post some riding pictures soon, it's hard to get the smile of my face.

I would be smiling if it was in my garage too!!! I still love the bike a lot!!!

MOre pics, i need a good droooooool

Richard

A rare jaw dropping thread from start to finish. Simply stunning and inspirational.

Thanks for your kind words, I was out yesterday on the bike way when a young guy rode up to me and said "hay dude is that bike titanium " I said no mate it's aluminium I built it 30 years ago,he looked a bit confused as he activated the electronic gear change and spead away.

found some great condition pd 7401 Dura ace pedals all the way from England on ebay.

Attachments

• dura ace pedals.JPG
    dura ace pedals.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 275
Back