Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re: East Coast Rides Thread

Converted to single speed I take it? ;)

Good man, see you at 6.30. Any more for any more?

wish i could make this lol.

will definately be up for a rerun next friday night though

Braw burl about Blairadam with the RobMac and the BlueBlackPig. Weather was much better than forecast, Rob was effortlessly gliding over all the tricky stuff, but managed to fall over on the fire-road and dunt his elbow. No dramas apart from my front skewer managing to work itself loose - those safety tabs on the fork dropouts really do work.

Keith - can pick you up on Sunday, can make it a bit later if you're feeling delicate after your night oot on Saturday... Thinking Blairadam again...

ZZ did you notice we were out for 3 hours (6.30-9.30) not a blistering pace mind you (due to me) but lively enough on the techy DH stuff
I think Ive found the Pigs 'niche' gnarly, rad, technical down hill, just let it goooooo! :twisted:

Aye, nearly three hours and 7.8 miles covered... :oops: We're closing in on that sub 1mph average :D

Apart from going off-piste at the bottom of fire-road and clearing some branches, I didn't think we stopped any more than normal.

zigzag":3ckd2kz7 said:
Aye, nearly three hours and 7.8 miles covered... :oops: We're closing in on that sub 1mph average :D

Apart from going off-piste at the bottom of fire-road and clearing some branches, I didn't think we stopped any more than normal.

Take me next time.
Ye'll manage that nae bother. :roll:

FFs ,I took some idiots from the work out up there on Tuesday night ,we did 9 miles in an hour and forty mins
"Can we do that again "

Mike

3hrs an 8 miles, did yous walk it ?

Shld be ok for Sunday say 11ish but I didna want to commit for def as might have an arguement wi a vodka bottle the night as we out on dunfy for my mate's birthday.

If yous ok wi that we can confirm in morning?

Kelty good for me also we can mibbee hiv a trundle out to loch glo as well to look round gor other stuff to extend it a wee bit

Back