SOLD!!! 1992 RM Stratos

RockiMtn

Gold Trader
Rocky Mountain Fan
Feedback
View
With the continued in flux of bikes/projects, and potential one last final one (can't believe i'm throwing that decisive word out there), I need to let this go as it's not being used as I can't get myself to, or the missus as it was originally intended for. :roll:

So I offer this excellent condition, VERY low usage 1992 15.5" Rocky Mountain Stratos. As you can see it has hardly been ridden at all. Since I got possession of it, it's only been ridden a handful of times by the missus and myself. The tyres and rims have almost no wear to them. There's more dust on the darn thing from storage than from actual riding. :roll:

It is completely stock with full DX group and RM branded parts including the "shoulder holder" saddle as listed in the 1992 Rocky Mountain catalogue. Only thing different is that this comes with DX thumb shifters, not Gripshift as listed, and Onza bar-ends added. I have the original toe clips as well, they are just not pictured installed on the pedals.

I've tried to document with pics every cosmetic issues with the finish of the paint on the frame/fork. There are several groups of chips, I'm guessing from storage or moving it around in storage??? :? You can view almost all the bike in detail in the following gallery:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1010880045 ... directlink

I'm asking $450 for the bike complete or $200 for the frame, fork and RM branded parts (bar, stem, seatpost, saddle). International shipping is offered at cost and I will provide a quote for available options upon request.

:( Pulls at my emotions to let this go, but I need to find it a new home. Hopefully owned by someone that will put her to use.

Re: 1992 RM Stratos (completely original with VERY low usage

Lovely Frank :cool:

If someone buys the frameset I would be interested in the wheels if they were for sale.

GLWS

I really want this over here for my missus so we can have matching, but can't afford it ATM. I don't normally do this, but I would be in for the saddle 100% if it does get (hope it doesn't) split up. I'm probably already 10th in line though :LOL:

Cheers...Nick

thanks guys. interest noted.

Crantinope - says in your sig you sold your 92 Stratos. how would buying this one be matching?

Back