Recommend a motorbike security chain and cover + insurance!

Re: Reccomend a motorbike chain and cover

..........and after that save up for a lockup/garage facility. Nothing eats motorcycles more than being left outside for long periods - (although in sunny Brighton that might not be such an issue so long as yer no on the seafront :D

Also extra space to store bicycles :D :D

came across an old pic of the wife's CG, and a couple of my old bikes....

+1 for GT85. Essentially WD40 does the same job but breaks down more quickly. Oxford Rain covers are good as they've got ventilation holes and made of a breathable fabric.

Looking for garage space in Mid Sussex area keep most of two wheeled collection at parents :-(

LIDL do bike covers too, but they come apart at the seams if you let them get hammered by the wind.

thanks for all the help with this.
i'm currently struggling to find an insurance quote thats digestible...... :x
thread title edited!

Re: Recommend a motorbike security chain and cover + insuran

Still have my ABUS chain and 190CS/60 lock. Did the job. Never lost a bike. All I have now are memories....sob.

The History Man":2mma4fuv said:
Still have my ABUS chain and 190CS/60 lock. Did the job. Never lost a bike. All I have now are memories....sob.

wanna sell them on? :p

Insurance quotes do seem very hit amd miss at the moment. Have you tried MCE Insurance? They were loads cheaper anyone else for my scooter.

Kerplunk":an4z7d8f said:
Insurance quotes do seem very hit amd miss at the moment. Have you tried MCE Insurance? They were loads cheaper anyone else for my scooter.

MCE = £320 (FC)
Devitt is the cheapest so far at £205 and thats with no extra legal/breakdown/helmet/leathers cover.

i can get a quote down to £192 but thats with a £500 voluntary excess.....

Latest posts

Back