Ever had anything thrown at you whilst cycling?

ive been flashed by a car full of girls once....never seen so many pink eyes in one go....oh and i recorded it too for um posterity...i damn near crashed..(i carried my camera all the time before phones got good) :cool: :cool:

It's not just cycling - I've been out a few times with my local running club and we shouted at, most of it discernible which is probably no bad thing on reflection.

Whatleymeister":1wdeak0g said:
Had an apple thrown at me as a kid riding my activator - went straight through whe wheel and came out as mush the other side as I was moving at the time!

Go activator!!

Lets face it, you could through the titanic in the path of an activator and it would plough on through!

Last year a yobbo threw his macdonalds rubbish into the face of a club member, who happened to be a police officer, said yobbo has not heard of the saying, 'don't shit on your own doorstep', was a well known toerag & spent a night inside for his behaviour.

I once had a football kicked at me as I cycled past a group of chavs in Brighton. It missed me, but hit my bike and almost knocked me off. Luckily I was going fairly slowly so it wasn't too bad, I still worry about what might have happened if I was going quickly and the road was busy.

gtRTSdh":2o0ohep7 said:
Whatleymeister":2o0ohep7 said:
Had an apple thrown at me as a kid riding my activator - went straight through whe wheel and came out as mush the other side as I was moving at the time!

Go activator!!

Lets face it, you could through the titanic in the path of an activator and it would plough on through!

Last year a yobbo threw his macdonalds rubbish into the face of a club member, who happened to be a police officer, said yobbo has not heard of the saying, 'don't shit on your own doorstep', was a well known toerag & spent a night inside for his behaviour.
:LOL: tell me about it!! Historians and Leonardo Di Caprio depict the titanic hitting an iceberg. Could have been a discarded activator?

I've had a stray firework rocket launched at me, I hope it was accidental and a .22" air pellet which I know was intentional plus numerous snowballs, a football and other stuff. Think maybe i'd take the hint :roll:

Back