MacRetro chat and rides thread

YoKaiser is a log in from other forums, I couldn't come up with a team name quick enough and really just used it to fill in the blank.

Im just thinking aloud about the group areas re-jig on the forum index :?

"I dont like how OUR legendary posting figures just got soaked up with the rest of the area figures.
AND how its hard to see when one of OUR guys make a new post as the fact can be covered up by another member posting right after (do you know what I mean?)" :?

RobMac":7en221hx said:
Im just thinking aloud about the group areas re-jig on the forum index :?

"I dont like how OUR legendary posting figures just got soaked up with the rest of the area figures.
AND how its hard to see when one of OUR guys make a new post as the fact can be covered up by another member posting right after (do you know what I mean?)" :?

I agree Rob. :x

We will just have to make sure that the MacRetro posse continually post lots of spam so there is always one of our names at the top of the list!

Oh, hang on a minute.......... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

How brilliant is the Charge Spoon custom saddle web-page?

blue-spoon-you-saw-me-standing-alone.jpg

Not cheap mind!

Touting a few days out ideas...

A couple of guys I know are just back from the Ed Oxley 'Jumping for dads' course, very impressed they were as well. Took them through the basics, of manualing, drops, bunny hops and clearing jumps. Anyway they really enjoyed the day and especially the way everything came together and saw a definite improvement in skills and left with some pointers to practice. There is loads more info on the Great Rock site and there is a course on June 14th which unfortunately is on a Friday. So anyone interested?

Another outing was to the track in Glasgow, find out when some racing was on and couple it with a beer and scran.

Following on from the track day would be to actually do some riding, I spoke with gamc about this a while back and he mentioned nearer the winter which is probably a good idea.

So any interest in any of the above?

I'm no a Dad so the jumping course would no be for me unless there's a Jumping for Crap Middleaged Blokes course in which case I would be interested :D

Other idea sounds good too.

Didn't like the new subforum layout and said so but the boss said thats how he wants it so thats how it will be. Cant argue with positive leadership like that, it gets stuff done :D

Just noticed, the moderators for our sub forum are no longer listed as us guys if you look at the top of the page.
EdEdwards and DrystonePaul are our mods now (Englandshirers).
Is this an early attempt to stamp out the threat of MacRetro Nationalism in the run up to the Independence Referendum :shock:

Aye, interested in both K - Always fancied being 'jedi-d' (see STW), for me I'd love to have the skill/confidence to be faster in the corners plus bunny hopping and dealing with big dropoffs. And I like the idea of the track stuff for when the nights start drawing in.

Velo - Good spot! I'm sure nothing sinister, and probably either an oversight or limitation of the forum software, but we are no longer able to mod. I feel slightly diminished.

:shock:

*Edit* Aye, it would appear to be an oversight. The other subforums all have their own mods. I'll PM John...

velomaniac":1k4c0s6k said:
Just noticed, the moderators for our sub forum are no longer listed as us guys if you look at the top of the page.
EdEdwards and DrystonePaul are our mods now (Englandshirers).
Is this an early attempt to stamp out the threat of MacRetro Nationalism in the run up to the Independence Referendum :shock:

Over my dead body :evil:

Back