New Ikea advert

My wife's called Gnome, but not seen the ad. I don't mind Ikea, it's cheap and cheerful stuff. Don't buy it for status, but because it's cheap

technodup":32c4pmve said:
I despise Ikea and the plebs who fill their houses with mountains of their unnecessary crap.

Although they did give a friend of mine's wee brother with Down's a job in the canteen dishing up meatballs. So they're only 99.9999999999% hateful.

I lived in a nurses home back in the day, and when they went in to clean a room after one lass left they found a huge number of bags of number two.

She was no pleb, and I am sure every measure of it was necessary.

Could have just used the loo though.

The filthiest catering establishment I have ever seen, and I've been in some manky places, was the café in the Edinburgh branch of Ikea. The floor and all the tables and chairs were completely covered in various sticky and crusty substances, gawd knows what it was like behind the scenes.

I was rooting for the gnomes too.

highlandsflyer":26ttfj5c said:
technodup":26ttfj5c said:
I despise Ikea and the plebs who fill their houses with mountains of their unnecessary crap.

Although they did give a friend of mine's wee brother with Down's a job in the canteen dishing up meatballs. So they're only 99.9999999999% hateful.

I lived in a nurses home back in the day, and when they went in to clean a room after one lass left they found a huge number of bags of number two.

She was no pleb, and I am sure every measure of it was necessary.

Could have just used the loo though.

When I rented a house in Nottingham in my early 20's I found many bottles of urine in the cupboard under the stairs, why do people do this :shock:

Alison

They do some good stuff, if it wasn't for the badge snobbery/hate then I would suggest more people would own it, The price is fair and the quality reasonable.

As to the gnomes..the add is very peculiar but I accept it's meant to be humerous in its intent so I have no problem in the gnomes getting it.....Although I'm surprised the gnome liberation front have been so quite about it..yes they exist

http://www.freethegnomes.com/

:LOL: I'm surprised you've lived your 21 years and never come across it or had it sung to you

Back