Boston marathon.

highlandsflyer":cszfamuw said:
misteroo":cszfamuw said:
highlandsflyer":cszfamuw said:
Or complete b.s., depending on how much time you spend sitting in a darkened room smoking weed.

:?

How about you don't link to sick shit like that?

Ok I appologise....was quite bad...sorry. :(

Didnt want to offend anyone!.......

....I just though it was rather interesting!

Ive removed the link from my post.

I am not offended. However it is 'sick', and not the norm for this site.

I once posted a picture of an Argocat full of deer guts, (all humanely culled to maintain the health of the herd, then gutted before hanging), and was ticked off for inappropriate content. That was nothing worse than a picture of a butcher's counter!

People have every right to formulate theories about corrupt regimes and the devices they might use to control their populations, no doubt sometimes 'events' are staged.

However, we are one week away from this and these are innocent people who have been caught up in a terrible and tragic event. There is no substantial evidence to the contrary.

Conspiracy theorists abound, always setting on any happening as though reality was interleaved merely for the addition of their half baked meanderings.

I have no issue with it, except when I see innocent people's images being used to support such nonsense, especially images taken without their consent at a time when their lives were being tragically impacted.

I am not judging anyone for posting such content indirectly, we are all by now aware these things are out there.

As far as the claim this is indisputable evidence of a staged event, let us not imagine those behind content like this are without an agenda, and are merely objective observers.

Back