How many bikes is TOO MANY

I have 1 for each of the enviroments i ride in.
gt lts for bouncy off road
fisher set up as my love boat for if I ever do a retro meet
trek 6000 with rockshox for daily commuting detail
specialized road bike for my sat morning team mk rideouts
the heavy cruiser for general posing and mass rides
I want a hybrid to take over from the trek for efficiency's sake and I would love a modern say, gary fisher hifi for bouncy off road duties. neither of which will happen as the gt and trek do their respective roles adequately.

yo-eddy":3lkanxc5 said:
No one seems to know exactly how much because a couple of 100 are stored at the moment but a close friend of mine owns over 500 MTB's

I'm sorry, but that's both ridiculous and completely pointless. It's just spending money for spending money's sake :?
MMTS......

Andy R":1elvurrn said:
yo-eddy":1elvurrn said:
No one seems to know exactly how much because a couple of 100 are stored at the moment but a close friend of mine owns over 500 MTB's

I'm sorry, but that's both ridiculous and completely pointless. It's just spending money for spending money's sake :?
MMTS......

Not if you are building a MTB museum! :p

Whatleymeister":2slqxi9k said:
mikee":2slqxi9k said:
Wasnt there a pic of all your bikes on here once, or am I going mad? I am sure there was a photo in what looked like a pub garden sized are with bikes all over the place! It was a while ago thought, but I remember seeing this photo and being quite envious!

PUB GARDEN ? :shock:
Ya cheeky bas

Andy R":24p6bi8x said:
MMTS......

Great innit :LOL:

I have decided (for me anyway!) it is when you reach a point that there are too many projects waiting to be built and just not enough time to give them all. So, as hard as it seems, some have to go!, hoping to re-focus then and make some progress. :cool:

Other than that, if time and space is not an issue, is there a limit!?

Vinevo":2jorr2jd said:
I have decided (for me anyway!) it is when you reach a point that there are too many projects waiting to be built and just not enough time to give them all. So, as hard as it seems, some have to go!, hoping to re-focus then and make some progress. :cool:

Other than that, if time and space is not an issue, is there a limit!?

I've decided that it's when you don't have enough time to ride them all and enough time and money to keep them all in top notch riding condition.

Andy R":2iyeaywa said:
I've decided that it's when you don't have enough time to ride them all and enough time and money to keep them all in top notch riding condition.

Agree, the main reason of my only two bikes at the moment :D

Happy to see others do all the collecting though.

Back