Show us your BREEZER

1991/2 Storm - last weekend :D

DSCN1383.jpg

DSCN1374.jpg

DSCN1358.jpg

Hi Joe

Here's some pics of my Breezer Sky, believed 1993....

http://mike-dean.fotopic.net/c1911214.html

....any info on these as it seems hard to find any info on the web...believe these were made for Canada and the UK only so I'm guessing pretty rare...did you have any involvement in building these frames yourself?

Cheers

Mike

What an amazing thread, I've been looking for an old Breezer for some time now but they always tend to be medium frames when i need a large. Great to see you on the forum Joe!

Wow, what an great, great thread..
Next bike for me when I get some money....a Breezer!
Yes sireee..!! :LOL:

My Breezer Venturi

Here are some shots of my long-time road ride, my 1994 Breezer Venturi. The Venturi was the only road bike that Breezer made, as far as I know, so I really enjoy keeping it both for riding and to have as a cool/interesting bike. Very nice ride and looks.

Attachments

• DSCN2275_2.jpg
    DSCN2275_2.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 3,656
  • DSCN2265.jpg
    DSCN2265.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 3,656
  • DSC_0517.jpg
    DSC_0517.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 3,656
Breezer Thunder saved from the pound.

This is my 1996 Thunder. I bought it for $300, basically what the Fox Fork on it was worth. It has apparently lead a hard life in the hands of someone who doesn't know how to shift, as the driveside chainstay is nearly stripped of paint. Luckily the XTR V-Brakes were in good condition. I took off the Fox and used it for my '12 Lightning build, and found a sweet chrome fork(not as sweet as an original Breezer fork, but...), and now it is a 1x8.

PS: Does anyone know what is the proper seatpost size for this bike? It came with a 27.0, but the seat clamp looks pinched all the way, so I wonder if I should spread it and try a 27.2.

Attachments

• Breezer Thunder 1.jpg
    Breezer Thunder 1.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 1,625
  • Breezer Thunder 2.jpg
    Breezer Thunder 2.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 1,625
  • Breezer Thunder 3.jpg
    Breezer Thunder 3.jpg
    331.5 KB · Views: 1,625
Back