MacFatro - Fatbike news and builds thread

Thanks FFTC, just mucking about while enjoying the evening. I dont normally film anything but was enjoying myself so thought I'd give it a go.
Looking forward to the Forth fat ride, have taken the Friday off work to cruise down and get some riding in.

Jamie

Took a couple of guys from Fat Bike UK on a wee pootle round Carnoustie.
7.5 hours and 38 miles later I finally got home.
Knackered doesn't come close to describing how I feel!

I took clubby on a 16 mile run and he said he was knackered but the previous weekend he did well over 20 and this weekend he's done 38 miles on a fat bike. When he says he's knackered he's lying, the mans an athletic hero who I expect to see on the podium at the Commonwealth Games :LOL:

The Fat has left the hallway :shock:

Home built fat bike works which is amazing though there are a few non serious niggles to address. Bike is proper lardy too, got to be close to 40lbs but once you get the momentum up its like a bulldozer, nothing can stop it except, thankfully, the brakes :)

Fat tyres are a revelation, its even more impressive than a 29er, you can litterally ride over stuff without noticing including kerbs, bricks etc. Unlike a 29er though it wallows on tarmac, definitely not a bike for the black top.

Well pleased :D

Back