26.8 mm Silver seatpost

I've got a Kalloy 26.8 X 375 in silver 375g. Of course if you REALLY like polishing I have a black Kalloy 26.8 X 350 340g with insertion marks that would polish out, [it has a highly polished clamp BTW]. Looking for £5 each plus postage to the UK.

If I can get a way with convincing them that it is a small Packet then the postage price would be £8 for one or £12 for both. If they decide it is a parcel then the postage price would be £25 for one or for both. :shock:

If your not in a great hurry I have family here for Easter and they would post it from Gatwick for me on the 17th April for a lot less.

Sorry about the postage prices, I have loads of "large" stuff like wheels and forks that are just too expensive to ship.

shedobits":2jv1ewff said:
I've got a Kalloy 26.8 X 375 in silver 375g. Of course if you REALLY like polishing I have a black Kalloy 26.8 X 350 340g with insertion marks that would polish out, [it has a highly polished clamp BTW]. Looking for £5 each plus postage to the UK.

If I can get a way with convincing them that it is a small Packet then the postage price would be £8 for one or £12 for both. If they decide it is a parcel then the postage price would be £25 for one or for both. :shock:

If your not in a great hurry I have family here for Easter and they would post it from Gatwick for me on the 17th April for a lot less.

Sorry about the postage prices, I have loads of "large" stuff like wheels and forks that are just too expensive to ship.

I am interested in the silver kalloy one, if you can convince them its a small packet and the price is £8 posted :D

But could wait until your family are over, it will give me some time to finalise the rest of the build.

Let me know what you friendly postal service say :D

Back