Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re: East Coast Rides Thread

Anyone fancy a change and heading up my way for a change? Got a no bad set of routes starting at Arbroath harbour. Big car park and fish and chips for lunch!
Mix of trails, paths, cliffs, back roads and singletrack - oh and a golf course.

Clubby, you need to try and get the retrobikers up around Aberdeen out and about a bit, there does now seem to be a few of them.

Might struggle this weekend clubby, hoping to get a mate out of retirement so was intending to stay local to trails he knows. Will know the morra night.

Wouldna mind taking ye up on.that and the sidlaws run though another time

ok guys, my mate garymac (or fat gaz as mike calls him) is coming out o retirement and i promised to show him the full sights of blairadam on sunday (even including ZZ's and mines shite new section) and the wee section mike and i looked at last sunday.

he's the lad that will be taking us round cambusbarron next sunday.

full tour planned including top section, bombhole, both routes down the middle trail (so thats 2 fire road climbs lol) up to the choc mudslide brick road descent etc etc.

planning on 9.45-10am meet and riding by 10.15ish.

That's just to avoid confusion with the other gazz's on the forum

Doubt he'll show up tho

Alas a no show from gaz mac again , I'll give him a poke for next weekend

Another top day out tho , snow wind singletrack mud grip mates fun

I really enjoyed that today and I was surprised how much grip we got in the snow (proper snow) :cool: the only fly in the ointment was my SPD's weren't having any of it :x

Back