Mountain Mayhem sign up thread - PLACES STILL AVAILABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mountain Mayhem sign up thread - UPDATED!

This will give you a good idea of the terrain...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR3lwcggCgA

...though I've only been around the Three Day Event course so I can't comment on the wooded single track that is likely to be used.

I can't see the cycling using any of the eventing course as the horse trials are at the beginning of August and they won't want to spoil the course. Also, the lack of trackside camping is going to have a severe impact on the traditional craic usually associated with Mayhem. The horse trials is a massive event, with tens of thousands of spectators and huge media coverage, which all helps to create the exclusive atmosphere...

...don't feel so deflated about not being able to make it again this year now :|

drystonepaul":c78d7lb4 said:
captaincosmic":c78d7lb4 said:
Take it hats a no then ?
I'm sure something will turn up Steve. There's normally a call for a super sub at the last minute when someone realises that:
a) they have no bike
b) they have to attend their daughter's piano recital
c) they forgot about jury duty
d) they forgot about the conditions of their bail
e) they are made of sugar and dissolve if they get wet

I shouldn't find this funny, but I do...

...perhaps I should change my ID to 'Candyman!' :oops: :facepalm: :LOL:

Gravy Monster":3mw1pzya said:
daj":3mw1pzya said:
I will need to run this by a few people but I live about 30 mins up the road from new Mayhem course , Thinking of offering up my mums & our gardens for people traveling from afar to pitch up thursday evening if it helps the cause. bbq and a few beers? :LOL: :LOL:

Like I said just an idea that I would have to speak to people first !! :LOL:

:LOL: Daj gets Intruded on Thursday night :LOL:

Only if he's got hardstanding and electrical hook ups...
:LOL:

That sounds like a fantastic idea, but what does your mum think about it?!!

Any team captains received their email from Wiggle yet ? They put the following on Facebook this am

Quick reminder - emails have now been sent to all the Team Captains which contains a link to a form that needs to be completed with all team members details. Please contact us at jill@wigglemountainmayhem.com if you are a team captain and you have not received the email. Cheers

I haven't so will be chasing :?

Not got mine yet!!!

Still one place available on a 4 man if anyone is interested...or if you know of anyone?

Ive had an Email from Jill at Mayhem, apparently the Captains Emails are being sent out in batches!

So that may explain if you havent had your yet.......like me..... :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back