GT RTS/LTS/Zaskar

jimwah

Old School Hero
As title, on the lookout for another GT. I think I'd really like to go the RTS route this time, but am partial to most things GT from the 90s.

Frame only or entire bike - I'm in Herts and in Sussex and south coast occasionally too.

Cheers!

Edit: I'm 6ft, so something around 18-19" would be ideal.

Hi
I have a 18" gt rts1 from 93.
I have one fully built and another as frame and everything except wheels(m900 chainset/canti's/mechs syncros post/stem/bars

Am home later so can sort some photos or look
On site google search at
Mtb daves gt rts1 (finished with photos)
That has control tech,cooks cranks,Paul's stoplite mc canti's/tioga ti cassette etc.

The RTS & Zaskar both look stunning - and another GT owned by daj too, (I bought my LTS from daj a few years back!)

Got a busy afternoon/evening ahead so will take a proper look tomorrow morning - if you get time could you guys please PM me with a rough £££ figure you'd be looking for too?

Thanks very much - Jim

Pm sent

Will be having a clear out soon I have loads of stuff including konas an orange and lots of parts

Kirbdug

PMs replied thanks guys

Casper is it an 18" & uniball = rocker under the BB?

Thanks - Jim

No, it is a 19" according to the serialnumber. I also had a closer look at the play but it seems that the diameter of the bolt is smaller than the diameter of the rocker. If you pm me your email, then i will forward you some pics of what i mean.

Latest posts

Back