Zinn from ebay with issue's, but hey, still sweet!

sylus":3myt0xo1 said:
just asking because i'm interested.... how did this go?

Unfortunately, still pending.
I cannot do anything with the bike until I know the outcome of the Ebay case.
The bike is still in its delivery box in my spare room. :cry:

dazzawazza":3b9fqanz said:
sylus":3b9fqanz said:
just asking because i'm interested.... how did this go?

Unfortunately, still pending.
I cannot do anything with the bike until I know the outcome of the Ebay case.
The bike is still in its delivery box in my spare room. :cry:

That's a shame mate :cry:

Is that down to the amount of time allocated by eBay/Paypal, or lack of communication from the seller?

I hope it gets sorted soon so you can ride it...

isn't there something if the seller refuses to reply where you can close the case then ebay finds in your favour?

sylus":2hmj8o6n said:
isn't there something if the seller refuses to reply where you can close the case then ebay finds in your favour?

I think there is. I had a dispute a couple of years ago over a set of Fox Talas RLC Forks I'd sold. Bought them brand new to go on my San Andreas. Decided I didn't like them after 3 weeks of use so Ebay'd them. Got £350 for them and sent them off. The guy then contacted me 4 days later saying that they were knackered and that Mojo had said the bushings were dead. I asked for proof from them but he never got back to me. He closed the case, ebay refunded all his money and he kept the forks. I was livid.

Hopefully in this case though the OP gets what he wants and the bike stays with him but repaired.

Cheers everyone!

If this ends up to be a total nightmare I'll release all details.
Otherwise, the bike will end up in the build section with some VERY nice Campagnolo. :D

Will be very lush, apart from the elusive Record O.R rear derailleur.
I've never seen a NOS one for sale.
I have multiple used & in great condition though.
D@mn, just missed out on another via Ebay. ;)

Tell me about it!

I've been looking for one for yonks. I've got two good condition ones but I've never seen a NOS one either.

My hopes were raised a long time ago, but a member here that said he knew where he might be able to find one but he's disappeared :( and my reply message has sat in my outbox for nearly a year :cry:

I just had a sneaky bid on that one too, don't think I need three of them :?

Is there any difference between Record O.R and the road derailleurs of the time?
I already have 2 medium cages and it looks like the cage can easily be transferred over to a road derailleur?

dazzawazza":h13dzmeq said:
Is there any difference between Record O.R and the road derailleurs of the time?
I already have 2 medium cages and it looks like the cage can easily be transferred over to a road derailleur?

There must be some difference but not much I reckon.

I think you could do that but not sure how difficult it would be to do.

Back