Mountain Mayhem sign up thread - PLACES STILL AVAILABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mountain Mayhem sign up thread - UPDATED!

Easy_Rider":ga27kzs0 said:
No problem, hope you can make it next year.
We may be a team of 4 yet - hot chilli should get in contact before the opening.

Entry fee and the minimum laps of 2 each is the same for 4 or 5.

If hot chilli has decided against MM13 then perhaps player can join?

Just spoke to hot chilli and he's well up for it and will reply in a bit :cool:

im in..!!
im on a late shift this week and its been very busy at work.
add to that we are a week away from getting the keys to the house we are buying.
so life is a bit hectic at the mo..

:oops:

definatly want to take part though...!!

Ok I just need your name address and dob so I can get the form filled in and entered. I can wait for the money no probs.

Blimey, I'm so glad I side stepped responsibility for entering most of the teams this year.
It's an organisational nightmare!

I have just rather selfishly ridden up to Pat Adam's house to hand over my solo entry and have an early morning coffee and some flapjacks though.
I got their just after 2am. The Aston Martin team were just leaving as I arrived on my previously unridden 1989 Saracen Tufftrax, a poor choice considering the 36 mile round trip.

It was already pretty busy and Pat and Christine were on fine form.
I did also get a few more details about the venue which I shall share once I've caught up on some sleep.

Here's a photo:

file.php

Good effort Paul :cool:

Looking forward to it and I hope the online entry is better than the HONC's fiasco :roll:

Excellent, so retrobike has its first official entry, I do hope the online entry goes smoothly.

Got the entries in, but it didn't ask for all the team members names...! Confused.

The order has been processed, I have the confirmation email. 1x solo men entry, 1x sport mixed team of 5 entry. The names must be filled in when the packs arrive...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back