Ballistic "mix & match" build

Koupe

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Finally finished (more or less) this afternoon. I'll get some proper photos at some point, maybe even a spec sheet if you're lucky/remotely interested.

Excuse the bizarrely random choice of componentry - some I found in the shed, some I bought, some I was given when I ran out of money :oops: I'll put a front mech on one day, probably. And some bar plugs, maybe.

Any positive/negative/'meh' comments appreciated!

5vcu2qFl.jpg

FCGvZ4Zl.jpg

Are the pedals V12 Mag's? I ask as they look like it with the gold end plugs ; but pedal body looks light grey/silver and not the gunmetal that was all I could find.
Nice clean looking bike :)

Yep, they are actually gunmetal but the light's a bit weird - I ordered some cheap V12s about 6 years ago, and they sent Mags instead :D (probably should've returned them really.... oh well)

Nice looking build. I have those bars on my work bike, I find it hilarious to hold on to the top of the bars whe riding out of the saddle!

SIMONFREESE":3dj917sc said:
Nice looking build. I have those bars on my work bike, I find it hilarious to hold on to the top of the bars whe riding out of the saddle!

:LOL: I haven't finished setting the angles quite yet! They worked out cheaper than flat bars + decent-sized barends, so they'll do until I can afford some NOS purple Xlite bits :D

Back