Giant ATX Team DH (Rob Warner Replica)

Re: Giant ATX DH Team

boxxer":2h91kx6o said:
Are either of the other big uns available to buy?

They will be but there all the way over here in Australia, I would of got mine from the UK as ive seen NOS there but the extra postage is not worth it.

I have a mate in Sydney who comes home twice a year so that's only a minor consideration...

Little update the hub colour came in at a draw 3/3 what to do, basically if anyone has images of rob warner, myle rockwell, crawford carrick adnerson and any other giant team riders from back in the day Id like to see them, Im trying to convince myself to go silver but black is well its stealth and looks cool black goes with everything lets face it.

On another note ive found brand new hope big un hubs and brand new enduro 4 brakes or m4 brakes and now have just been hot up with someone trying to sell me brand new mavic d321's this project is going to get out of hand by I do like to do things poperly :)

Pictures and more updates in the coming weeks

Crawfy ran reds as did Warner

I have photos in old mags....

Warner did run blacks at one stage and silvers on later bikes but that might have been bulbs...

I'd go black. It'll go with anything, which will be good if you ever change your frame.

I'd avoid the red...they will be or will go pink at some point.

boxxer":13007ees said:
Crawfy ran reds as did Warner

I have photos in old mags....

Warner did run blacks at one stage and silvers on later bikes but that might have been bulbs...

Post those images if ossible as i have only seen warner riding silver on almost 90% of shots and black on like 1 maybe 2 pics and there are not many images out there

boxxer":3dr1e5ws said:
Some piccies of Warner on red hubs.... Different forks but red hubs! Excuse the upside down one....

Oh and my fave pic of an atx, my mates after a race at fort bill, busted the big booter, stays went and he rode it out across the line

http://www.flickr.com/photos/craighenry/

That back end is foooooked!! Never seen an ATX in such a state!! He must have really been giving it some beans!!

Warner on those dodgy RST XXL's... Not a surprise that he didn't stay on them for long. That picture with the writing all on it, is that from an issue of GRIP?

ChrisBrown81":8d36wqgi said:
boxxer":8d36wqgi said:
Some piccies of Warner on red hubs.... Different forks but red hubs! Excuse the upside down one....

Oh and my fave pic of an atx, my mates after a race at fort bill, busted the big booter, stays went and he rode it out across the line

http://www.flickr.com/photos/craighenry/

That back end is foooooked!! Never seen an ATX in such a state!! He must have really been giving it some beans!!

Warner on those dodgy RST XXL's... Not a surprise that he didn't stay on them for long. That picture with the writing all on it, is that from an issue of GRIP?

Nowt wrong with that...it'll buff out! Bit of T-cut and it'll be reet.

Back