My Brand new 2011 575 build

trxrincon":2d379kv0 said:
Cheers Sam, I'm thinking about a few more bits for her, shes asking me for more hope "Jewellery" so I'm thinking Seat clamp and bash guard. Yeah they do get pretty good reviews, just cant wait to get out on it!

Get it built! Don't these come with Salsa seat clamps? Everyone raves about how good they are.

stevet1":17ea2o6z said:
Hmm I could have done without seeing that. Gorgeous.

yeah, this has just confirmed for me that my next full-sus modern bike will have to be a Yeti of some description.
Great bike, and loving that colour :cool:

Cheers Jim, my lbs used to deal yeti for a few years but I couldn't afford one so after saving for a good few years I got this one, there was no other colour for me the terq was the one!

That's a good looki bike Rob. When is the first ride planned for?

There were a couple of these out yesterday including a money no object build with some seriously tasty kit on (XX1 drivetrain Enve wheels!).

Not Sure Sam tryin to get my dad out on his stumpjumper possibly next weekend on to the local trails but we'll see. Ah right cool, I think I spent enough on this one tbh, over 3K..... oops!

Bet you can't wait to get out on it.

From what I've heard they're supposed to ride really, really well. You've gone for the best colour too. The price isn't too bad because there's some nice stuff on there.

Did you ever find a hardtail in the end?

Latest posts

Back