Grisley Mega 10

Markizok

Retro Newbie
Hi guys - I just bought a new bike so need to sell my grisley mega 10 and wanted some advise on what it's worth? It's been we'll used and needs an overhaul as I've not used it i 2 years, in fairness with it all being original a lot may need reconditioning or replacing.

Any comments are appreciated.

Thanks
Mark

My apologies but the first comment is your not allowed to solicit valuations in mtb chat you need to use the how much is the XYZ thread which is here:-

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29681

Cheers

P.S. Grisleys are cool, I have an Orion 10 :cool:

Thanks! I have moved the post - really wish I had the wall space to mount it, the frame would look great ball blasted!!!

Markizok":2kjdvpad said:
Thanks! I have moved the post - really wish I had the wall space to mount it, the frame would look great ball blasted!!!

yes they do! i have one stripped of all paint and polished by myself,very bright. must get some pics iy's just a frame and forks now.

Markizok":20p7e28p said:
Have you kept it basic or upgraded? How's it fair against modern bikes?

i was running it on a 1x8 gearing as a ride to work bike. don't have anything modern to compare it to! very,very harsh ride from the huge stiff ali frame.
will try for pic taking tomorrow,got to dig it out of spare room(full of bikes!) first.

bikesandporsche039.jpg

Back