Gay Marriage

At present children awaiting adoption out number potential adoptive parents 3 to 1. I have two boys right now I'm about to condemn to a lifetime of the looked after system because nobody wants them. Can a single man raise children successfully. Hell yes and so can two men. Hetro parents create gay children. Don't see why a gay couple would do so. There is much more to it than the sexuality of parents.

I actually agree with a lot of people on here inc charlieboy28........(doesn't look like we'll ever get along though)...not the end of the world.

greenstiles":27mwnd76 said:
I actually agree with a lot of people on here inc charlieboy28........(doesn't look like we'll ever get though)...not the end of the world.

I agree with a lot and disagree with a lot, but the lot I disagree with I understand where their coming from and hope they can understand where I'm coming from too and be flexible of mind :D

Alison

although i find this thread fascinating, its like chewing a piece of gum and fast losing its flavour.
the fact is homosexuality has become very "popular" in the last few years.
i firmly believe being "gay" is a choice, the same as being "straight" is a choice.
saying someone gay was born that way, is like like saying someone was born to be a paedophile.
or can people be born peadophiles ?
can people be born evil murderers ?
i think not, but homosexuality has become acceptable by the masses.
even our prime minister is in favour (should secure another term in office)

anyway i digress.
my point being we are born as boy or girl.
but everyone has a choice in life, and its wrong to take away that choice.
i know i am in a minority with my beliefs.
but i respect everyone's view. so please have some respect for mine.
peace to all retrobikers.

That would make a nice change Alison ......i'm happy that other people have different opinions and enjoy a good debate, but some people have to be right even when their wrong.

Hey FMJ funny you should mention squeeling (like a piggy).........you'd know all about that and banjo's where your from ;)

technodup":3bzrwplk said:
Couldn't give a toss on gay marriage. Don't agree with gay adoption though. Be gay if you like but that kind of excludes you from children in my book. Cake and eating it.

Should infertile heterosexual couples be allowed to adopt? Because that kind of excludes you from children too.

Even in these increasingly tolerant times why would anyone choose to expose themselves to the hatred and intolerance of others. Be it nature or nurture my own view is that there is no choice, people are gay straight or bi. I would also suggest that paedophillia is not a choice. The decision to act upon it is though. And there is a victim involved. After survival the sex drive is the second biggest driving force in humans. But that is a whole other thread right there.

Back