Wicked finally built.........................

here is mine. same size. i love it's ride...

Attachments

• wickedpedalsfatcogs.jpg
    wickedpedalsfatcogs.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 2,895
  • wickedgraffiti2fatcogs.jpg
    wickedgraffiti2fatcogs.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 2,895
  • wickedgraffitifatcogs.jpg
    wickedgraffitifatcogs.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 2,895
stevet1":56oeb4y9 said:
Very nice clean build. Don't see many pro-circuit forks either, do they still work well?

my thoughts exactly, Nice job Dave!

Anyone else still got Pro-Circuit forks? I know Pickle has a race kit

stevet1":37w7bdpn said:
Very nice clean build. Don't see many pro-circuit forks either, do they still work well?

Yeah they are the originals i bought in early nineties (cant remember year). Stripped em down as they were seized solid to find that the grease had congealed into a very effective glue! They took a bit of cleaning up but they now give must be 10mm of butter smooth plush travel. Leg cap was missing so turned one up in the lathe.
Look nice though! :D
Had the original fat city unicrowns in white but they were in my parents garage and they chucked em in a cleanout :twisted: Ironically not long ago too!

Pickle whats the race kit???????? :?:

missmyfat":yg1nymef said:
Pickle whats the race kit???????? :?:

As well as making forks, hubs and chain rings Pro-Circuit had an MTB race team. We organised the Thetford Forest summer and winter series races for a few years.

I used to race for them for about 3 seasons, before leaving to ride just road and track.

I still have the full race kit; jacket, gloves, bib shorts and top :cool:

You can just about see the jacket and shorts here.....but it was too bl**dy cold to wear the gloves and short sleeve top that day :shock:

Attachments

• DSC00034.JPG
    DSC00034.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,484
  • DSC00036.JPG
    DSC00036.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 1,484
Whatever happened to them? went under? After i sold the bike i lost touch, when i came back most the companies i used to know and love were gone!

missmyfat":24te77ko said:
Whatever happened to them? went under? After i sold the bike i lost touch, when i came back most the companies i used to know and love were gone!

Same for me :(

I had a few years out in the early 2000's, came back and they were gone :shock:

All I have left is my kit and a front hub!

I have trawled the internet, but cant find anything on them :?

Back