Macretro Fat Camp - 2015

Started year at 115.5, currently at 114.4, using myfitnespal.com to count calories and exercise - has all known UK foods on there. Including Wagamama Chicken Katsu curry - a snip at 1,100+ calories! :shock:

Aiming for sub 100 by Sep

Managed out a wee run today and had a weigh in too, 90.8kg.

BigFoz":3uc57v3l said:
Including Wagamama Chicken Katsu curry - a snip at 1,100+ calories! :shock:

I wonder why I liked it! Wife makes it in the house too. I thought everything from Wagamama was meant to be healthy!

Calorific value on its own does not indicate its unhealthy, its what food groups that make up the calorific content that determines this.

Someone with a very physical job could be consuming a high calorific diet and still be lean and fit as they burn off the calories.

So you need to ramp up your excercise regime if you want to eats lots :LOL:

my weight's ok for the moment after last years efforts, managed to get from 87Kg to (78Kg at best) 81Kg consistantly. I'm surprised it's stayed under control and I've been unable to get that many miles in with 2 months of virus's, chest infections & now cracked ribs.

so it's all about regaining some fitness for me

BobToo":2iof4vuw said:
Would it be worth starting a new thread for 2013? It will be quite hard to follow this one if 2013's entries run to another 40 pages or so.

I'm 6'2"/188cm and 97kg in my work clothes.

My initial target is to lose a couple of stone, because that's the equivalent of riding a weightless bike.

That would be a cool way of quantifying weight loss!

Set an average bike weight of, say, 28lbs, and then call it half a bike, quarter a bike, etc.

:)

Back