Change of heart

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
It was cold and icy on Sunday as I surveyed the shed. Actually, it was particularly cold and icy as I had to stand outside the shed, looking in at the bikes piled on top of each other - and this despite selling three bikes/frames in the last few weeks. It was no good, something was going to have to give.

Deciding what was going to leave wasn't going to be easy but I figured start with some that hadn't been ridden in a couple of years and hopefully some that would spark interest. After an hour or two I had a stripped down Stumpjumper Comp and a Kameleon Yo frame (although I would need the LBS to remove the headset cups on the latter). I'd be sorry to see both go but needs must and my head was ruling my heart.

Until today when I took the Yo into the LBS to get those cups out. There was some cooing, a bit of "now that is tidy" and even some comments from the staff. And as I looked at it, gleaming in the strip lighting, my head softened. Perhaps I would keep it after all.

But then I got home and opened the shed door - it's still bulging and the Yo is in the kitchen. Will I need to look at others to move on?

To be cont..........

:LOL: I'm sure many can relate to that!

In true "We're gonna need a bigger boat" fashion, get a bigger shed.

Just fulfilling the cliché.

Neil":31bu43if said:
In true "We're gonna need a bigger boat" fashion, get a bigger shed.

Just fulfilling the cliché.

Or just buy a smaller shed and put it next do to the other one. That way if you ever just want to go and get into a shed you can. Until that one fills up, then just repeat.

This thread is useless without pics, or at least a 'fleet' list.

nevadasmith":34zn1z5c said:
Or just buy a smaller shed and put it next do to the other one. That way if you ever just want to go and get into a shed you can. Until that one fills up, then just repeat.

If he did this, would has handle have to change to Ed 'Two Sheds' Edwards?

Back