GT LTS2000 DS build on the cheap!

Well I had a go at lowering the trunion mount and the rear is a bit lower and has helped with the stand over height a tad. also fitted the chain so only cabling (which i'm crap at) left to do so off to the LBS.

Ltsdan_zpsa28d004b.jpg

looks great fella, and that rear looks fine. Mine was wound right right down when it went all funny

Cheers, yeah she's gonna be ok I think now, think I'm gonna try a higher rise bar on it but the only other bars I have are a set of 2.5 inch rise azonics, I dunno will try them and see.

That looks good mate. I always remember these coming up quite big compared to other bikes.

I used to annoy the hell out of one of the LBS's who stocked these and Specialized, constantly going in try these and the FSR's and thinking of daft ways to try and afford one on my paper round wages!

Personally a tad too much...but these would be great on a jump/playbike. Remind me of the bars JMC had on his Specialized in the Dirt film

Nice bike! The donor bike kinda looks like a Diamondback Vertex that I still have and ride once in awhile, except the cable routing is slightly different.

Back