Beautiful retro MBUK and MTB Pro (and stickers, and posters)

Sam W

Dirt Disciple
Just found a load of old MBUKs and MTB Pros in the roof. Haven't got enough room to keep them, but it would be sacrilege to throw them in the bin. Basically a nearly complete set of MBUK from 1993-2002 and a complete set of MTB Pro from 1994-1997. There are also various stickers and supplements that came free with the mags.

They're on ebay here
http://www.qksrv.net/click-1835129-9479 ... dZViewItem

Any questions email samwalmsley@hotmail.com or phone me on 07974 707932. Hope somebody can give them a good home

Attachments

• mbuk.jpg
    mbuk.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 1,097
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Wow, think how much fun you could have scanning articles and putting them on here!!! ;)

I also chucked a load when i moved house. but kept a few fave articles

there was a spring/summer special that had an article about 4 sub 25lb XC bikes, cant remember what year exactly prob 95ish had an Orange vit T, pace rc200, Fat chance, merlin titanium, if i remeber correctly

the orange was owned by the guy that ran stif, the pace was one of the company bikes i think....

anyway i want to get hold of that copy. if you could be arsed to split em up????

Can't split as I've got a bid now. If there is anything in particular you want to know post and I'll find out before I sell them. Don't have a scanner so full scan will be difficult, but will ask round my mates if you're desperate for it.
For others interested in buying I've checked postage and it won't be more than £25.

Never mind, if it falls through I'll take that issue off you... haha

serve me right for throwing them all out really. must be 8 yrs worth being pulped/rotting in a landfill somewhere... doh

Back