Impromptu Rides & Chat Thread

If ive recovered by then haha, i reckon i should be fine for that one yes< i just hope the ground is a little firmer than it was yesterday, was a touch sloppy in places, and a lot of the line has been re-covered in what seems to be soft ground down coal grit/powder, saps all your momentum and really slows you down :cry:

Really good ride though, my going to spinning classes has started to pay off too, some of the climbs back out of whitby, i was using second or third cog down the back, and top ring up the front, really pushed myself but fell good for it!

Myself, Fluffychicken and Trebz are hoping to recce part of February's Spurn Point ride this coming Sunday (13th Jan) if anyone fancys a ride?

9.30 start in Paull I think, details will be confirmed later.

If i can get my bike cleaned up on sat then ill prob be up for this one, its not going to be an epic is it, just im starting spinning again monday, and i dont want to be going feeling as wasted as i was yesterday lol!

It might be an epic if we get lost!

Looks like the start point is Withernsea now.

Err how did that come about haha, ive just had a text from my mate, supposed to be doing a mooch up to hornsea with him on sun, thats what i get for quitting beer, and tinting my clear lights for the nova in the house, high as fook on paint fumes and forgetful as hell haha :LOL:

On bikes, its not confirmed yet as he hasnt handed in his permission slip to his missis as yet lol

chrisv40":1hatzize said:
Myself, Fluffychicken and Trebz are hoping to recce part of February's Spurn Point ride this coming Sunday (13th Jan) if anyone fancys a ride?

9.30 start in Paull I think, details will be confirmed later.

No takers up till now but if anyone was thinking of having a ride out then plans have completely changed. The ride is starting in Kirkella and we will be keeping fairly local in view of the weather forecast ;)

Back