rapha sky team kit

sylus":6qo15alv said:
Does it come with a pill pocket?

Pill pocket would be their vintage line. The new stuff comes with syringe pockets.

And on that note, rumour has it Lanciepoo has been talking with some of his ex team-mates/directors about coming clean, finally.

They have to justify the trip to Majorca to launch the new kit. No wonder it is so pricey. Wiggo wannabees will pay any price. Makes me chortle reminding myself of one of our Alconbury Midnight Growler rides last year - we were dripping wet and our bikes covered in mud. Everytime we came across a roadie we all shouted 'Come on Wiggy!'

FMJ":2o6rkpfi said:
sylus":2o6rkpfi said:
Does it come with a pill pocket?

Pill pocket would be their vintage line. The new stuff comes with syringe pockets.

And on that note, rumour has it Lanciepoo has been talking with some of his ex team-mates/directors about coming clean, finally.

Ahaa I have a suspicion on that

Lance has lost money no doubt even though he has a shedload and I suspect some teams, riders and others in the sport at that time hopes he keeps quiet, I think someone has said to him. Look bud you can make millions by writing a book but you have to say sorry first

To complete the wiggo look how about a 2013 Dogma for £11.2k!!!

Yes, I was in the Pinarello dealer again..... Looking for another book, I bought Slaying the Badger from there, very good read by the way!

I got some pro Garmin Cervelo thermo bib tights BECAUSE they were £39 from £160 !! :shock: they are super lovely and I dont really give a rats arse what people think :D But I will say the quality and fit compared to the Endura ones I have is a whole other level and they are bloody good :cool:

daj":1hrfjscu said:
I got some pro Garmin Cervelo thermo bib tights BECAUSE they were £39 from £160 !!

Nice buy!

If I could get pro kit at those prices, it is all I would wear, but there are very rarely bargains to be had when you're size medium :roll:

NeilM":2bunon68 said:
daj":2bunon68 said:
I got some pro Garmin Cervelo thermo bib tights BECAUSE they were £39 from £160 !!

Nice buy!

If I could get pro kit at those prices, it is all I would wear, but there are very rarely bargains to be had when you're size medium :roll:

Keep a daily watch on probikekit site it moves from day to day the winter jacket was £50 odd one day but was skint now it can move between £100 to £180 changes daily well random. Have to admit as bargain the jacket would of been maybe its too proper billboard style for me :?

daj":2ghomqmf said:
Keep a daily watch on probikekit site it moves from day to day the winter jacket was £50 odd one day but was skint now it can move between £100 to £180 changes daily well random. Have to admit as bargain the jacket would of been maybe its too proper billboard style for me :?

Agreed, their prices do dart about a bit, but the stuff I like, or would be happy to be seen in public wearing, is very rarely cheap in my size.

I guess Katusha kit will be at bargain prices any time now ;)

NeilM":10c7muas said:
Ahh but that was for people who chose to buy Rapha. Now, if you wish to emulate your heroes on two wheels, you have to stump up £140 for the jersey that Wiggo wears.

Or £75 for the one that looks the same...

Like I say, I don't "get" the team thing. Can't argue with daj's bargain bib tights, though :)

Not that ive been scanning the Rapha website lately :oops: but the sky kit is much cheaper than the usual Rapha kit, not my cup of tea though

Back