The one and only CHRISTMAS PREZZIE THREAD!!

Re: .

Bpool77":1urchnu2 said:
firedfromthecircus":1urchnu2 said:
Bpool77":1urchnu2 said:
bet it sounds like a Land Rover on tarmac :cool:

I got up to about 22 miles an hour on a wee bit of downhill road on my first ride and I honestly thought there were cars behind me when there were none. :LOL:

On the way to keep pedaling in manchester in a min to check
one out :LOL:

If i buy one I will be missis less,ball less,home less,penny less,
But happy :twisted:

If you live by the coast, as I guess you do by your name, they are a great addition to the bike shed.

I'm off down the beach on mine shortly. ;)

cyfa2809":cx23ew3o said:
I ask for bike bits and shoes or clothing. 'No im not getting you that'.

And that was that, same again this year. I just ask for fun now really. Har har. Why bother eh.
Then stuck for ideas on what to get me.

Got a shaver though, that will do nicely.

Problem is that women like surprises, men want something off a list they have in their head. So each other find it very difficult to buy for each other as the bloke wants to buy his wife something she needs, and the wife wants to buy a surprise for her husband. If each other can understand WHY the other half wants what they want everyone is happy!!

I am nearly there...... Best thing ever was making stuff for my wife, it's cheap and always works (unfortunately building them a retro bike doesn't work!!).

Re: .

If you live by the coast, as I guess you do by your name, they are a great addition to the bike shed.

I'm off down the beach on mine shortly. ;)[/quote]

I really want one now been havin day dreams about sandhill drops n beach cruisin on one your :twisted:

Misses said ''dont think your bringing that thing through the appartment''
(storage issues only got balcony) hell no we're movin back to Blackpool.

The wife is getting this:

014_zps45824b5f.jpg

Hoping it gets her out biking more...and that she doesn't just think i've been enjoying myself building it!! In truth, she did ask me to build her a bike recently....so here it is :)

Drewson":282le9t2 said:
The wife is getting this:

014_zps45824b5f.jpg

Hoping it gets her out biking more...and that she doesn't just think i've been enjoying myself building it!! In truth, she did ask me to build her a bike recently....so here it is :)

Please be kind, and fit at least one brake cable! :shock:

Back