Did man really walk on the moon?

as taken by the lunar recon sattelite a while ago...

Attachments

• NASA-photos-show-Footprints-on-the-Moon-1.jpg
    NASA-photos-show-Footprints-on-the-Moon-1.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 264
JamesM":38dlsjcf said:
......but possible. Whereas landing on the moon before the end of the decade may have simply been impossible no matter how much money they had.

But did indeed turn out to be possible :)

Capricorn One has a lot to answer for ;)

Rob Atkin":4ju291h8 said:
Wasn't there some study (might have been on TV) that worked out the cost of making the moon landings fake, and they came to the conclusion that it would cost about the same as actually going there. I think it was because they still had to fire a rocket up there from Earth, it still had to make it to space. Add on all the fake stuff, plus the huge amount of people they'd have to pay off and it turns out it would have been amazingly expensive.
MythBusters?: nl.youtube.com/watch?v=Wym04J_3Ls0

MikeD":6ea3r7ka said:
JamesM":6ea3r7ka said:
......but possible. Whereas landing on the moon before the end of the decade may have simply been impossible no matter how much money they had.

Just to make it clear, I do believe they landed on the moon. I was just playing devil's advocate ;)

Watch a clip of the lunar rover driving around, the dust it kicks up falls straight back down to the ground (I nearly typed down to earth :LOL: ) like a stone. Who knows though, maybe they filmed that scene in a massive vacuum chamber, or maybe the original landing was fake but later ones were real?

not unless said chamber was over 1500 feet high as the mountain in the back ground was about that height

I don't think the conspiracy is concerning ALL moon landing, man has certain been. It's the 1st landing that they question... The race was on to beat the soviets one way or another.

I believe they did go.

MikeD":2iq112iy said:
JamesM":2iq112iy said:

More documentary evidence that we have been to the moon including cost information - not as expensive as you might think, though many pies were harmed on the return journey. :-(

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/wab/moon/

American cheese...now their is a conspiracy..it's horrible

annnddd when I mentioned yorkshire puddings recently at a yankee do...they all said they don't exist

Back